Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brian's 1st crit in over 5 years.


Hey everybody I attempted my first criterium in over 5 years this past weekend. It was a Cat 4/5 35+ race. The race was only 40min long kind of short but it was a ton of fun. I got in a couple breaks and chased some down. In the end I ended up chasing down the wrong guy with 4 laps to go. We got caught and the guy who won the race attacked with 1.5 laps to go and he ended up winning. I ended up taking 6th place. Not bad for 5 years out of the sport.

4 comments:

  1. dude you look skinny, work related stress or have you been training ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. the inside story is they closed down the burrito shop near the Hub

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the guy on the right side of the picture is drunk, or extremely hung over.

    ReplyDelete